Teachers Required for Daily and Long Term Cover
- Earn up to £130 a day, depending on experience.
- Flexible teaching days.
- One-to-one tuition opportunities.
We have a large amount of daily supply and long-term contracts available at great Primary Schools in South East Kent, Canterbury and surrounding Areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for flexible work.
Teaching Personnel provide a high quality support service with dedicated consultants, CPD training courses and a tailored marketing service to help you find work. If you are a qualified teacher and looking to do Long Term or flexible supply teaching work, we are keen to hear from you.
To be considered for this position you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
• Have experience delivering the Curriculum in Primary Schools
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed and driven Primary team
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons
• Have a professional attitude
• Hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate on the Update Service
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers and exceptional NQTs. Please e-mail your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or contact Ashley Arnold on 01732 424011.
All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form for Child Workforce only and register it with the Update Services.