Key Stage 2 Teacher - 2 positions
- Year 3 teaching opportunity
- Year 4 teaching opportunity
- Commitment to working in partnership with parents and the community.
Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint highly motivated, experienced practitioners to join our teaching team in one of our happy and successful schools.
We would like a model teacher, who is passionate and committed to the learning and development of children. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience in a large 3 form entry setting Bury. The candidate would be joining a hardworking school that is committed to raising standards for all pupils.
The successful candidate will be teaching in Key Stage 2 (Year 3 and 4)
We would expect the appointed person to;
• Demonstrate outstanding teaching skills within Key Stage 2.
• Work closely with other staff.
• Effectively promote the vision, aims and ethos of the school.
• Have high expectations of pupils, colleagues and themselves.
• Have a commitment to working in partnership with parents and the community.
• Have a good sense of humour, admirable people and communication skills.
In return the school offer;
• Supportive and positive working environment.
• Well behaved, friendly and highly-motivated children.
• Admirable relationships with pupil’s parents/carers and other stakeholders.
• A very striking school environment with superb resources.
• Opportunities for professional development.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). You should also join the up-date service.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role; please contact the Manchester Primary North Branch on 0161 242 1790 and email your cv / covering letter to email@example.com