PPA Teacher required in Leyton
- PPA cover across all year groups
- 5 minute walk from Leyton underground station
- Competitive pay rates
A 2 form entry school in Leyton is looking for an experienced teacher to work as a PPA cover teacher, from April 2017, this will be a long-term placement.
• PPA teacher across all year groups
• Small group and 1:1 reading and writing intervention
This "good" school is located in an area with great transport links nearby. The school has a very experienced senior management team and supportive staff across the year groups. This school is also very accommodating for those who are looking to progress up through their career and move into management roles.
They are looking for teachers who are:-
• Creative and forward thinking
• Committed to developing children as thinkers and developing a growth mindset
• Able to develop cross-curricular approaches to learning
• Excited and inspired by their work
• Has experience of teaching across the primary age range including EYFS
• Able to work in partnership with all staff
If you are not looking for work yourself but are aware of friends or colleagues who are, we would appreciate it if you could pass us their details. We can still offer you our referral incentive which pays £200 once the teacher you introduce has worked their first 10 days through Teaching Personnel.
Please call us on 0207 593 3071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!