Calling All Newly Qualified Teachers in Lincoln
- Opportunities to work in a variety of schools in and around Lincoln
- Competitive rates of pay
- Work in a supportive school able to fully support induction years
Calling all NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS!
Have you started your NQT Induction year?
Not happy with your NQT placement?
Looking for a new challenge in a temporary assignment to complete your induction?
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a number of Primary Schools in your area who are looking to recruit EYFS, KS1 and KS2 specialist NQTs on a term by term basis. This is a great opportunity to work in different school settings who can offer a broad range of experiences whilst fully supporting NQTs in their induction placements.
As a nationwide company, we are the UK’s leading education staffing provider with a large, established local presence, having operated in the Lincolnshire area for a number of years. We offer a vast amount of varied work to teachers every day; short term, day to day and emergency cover, medium term to long term positions and permanent placements.
Once registered with us you will benefit from;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own dedicated consultant who will keep in contact to support you through work assignments
• Access to CPD courses including; Autism Awareness, Team Teach and Read Write Inc to further your training
• £50 refer a friend bonus for every teacher and teaching assistant you recommend to work with us (T&Cs apply)
For further information, please contact Sarah on 01482 312040 or email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).