KS1 Teacher Required for a Full Time Position in Spennymoor - AutumnTerm
- Year 1 Teacher for a full time role for 1 Term
- Competitve Pay from £115-£150 per day depending on experience
- Good performing school with outstanding leadership team
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit an exceptional Key Stage 1 Teacher for an exceptional school based near Spennymoor. The school welcomes candidates who have good levels of experience within Key stage 1 as you will be responsible Teaching Phonics and conducting KS1 Assessments. Candidates must also be adaptable and pro-active to fit into the school ethos and environment. You will have good behaviour management, be able to prepare work and mark and in return you will be offered a competitive salary and on going support from your consultant.
Benefits for you:
• Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
• Work in a fantastic school with opportunities to develop
• CPD opportunities
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).