Yr 1 Teacher Required for Catholic School in Durham
- A fantastic Catholic school, based just outside the city of Durham
- Year 1 Teacher for a full time role to start next term
- CPD opportunities offered throughout the year, competitive pay and ongoing support from your consultant
A fantastic average sized Catholic school based in Durham have an exciting opportunity for a Year 1 Teacher to teach a class of 33 pupils. This opportunity is for the Autumn term however has potential to continue depending on how they get on for the next term. The school is well led by the Executive Head Teacher, the pupils are well behaved and attendance is good. The school is based close to Durham City so very accessible for those who do not drive.
What we are looking for:
• A Qualified Teacher with good levels of experience within Yr 1 or those who can prove excellent attainment at placement level
• Candidates must be able to adapt into the School’s ethos and environment
• Candidates must be committed to the school, be prepared to take full responsibility
• Candidates must also have sound knowledge or experience of Read Write Inc. Phonics
Benefits for you
• Excellent rates of pay, earn up to £140 per day
• On going support from your consultant in your career aspirations
• Develop your Teaching skills whilst getting to know local schools
• £50 referral bonus scheme available
Send your application to the email address below.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
Teaching Personnel work in partnership with a variety of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers, such as National Association of SEN, National Autistic Society, Rush Miskin, Team Teach, Educare, Creative Education and The Hexham and Newcastle Diocese with additional local school partners.