Experienced Teaching Assistant
- Highly Competitive rates of pay - with no admin fees.
- CPD courses to help development
- Part-time and full-time positions available.
Teaching Personnel are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking, teaching assistant who has the initiative and drive to work as a part of our forward thinking Key Stage 2 team. You will be required to work across all areas within a primary school. With a demonstrable understanding of the classroom role and responsibilities, you should possess a sound knowledge of working with, or caring for, children, ideally combined with an awareness of policies and procedures relating to child protection. The successful applicant will display good behaviour management skills, backed by the ability to communicate effectively with members of staff and parents. You should be able to work effectively as part of a team and independently using your own initiative.
The role will involve supporting a variety of children within the classroom environment.
The successful candidate will:
· Understand how children learn most effectively
· Be a team player with good interpersonal skills
· Be patient, caring, understanding, positive and supportive.
· Have high expectations of the children in their care both in terms of achievement and behaviour
· Have good Literacy, Numeracy and communication skills
· Have a good understanding of how to develop phonics
· Have good ICT skills Judgment
The successful applicants will also be expected to provide classroom support to the class teacher by preparing and setting up resources, provide 1:1 support to pupils and be able to deliver group activities from teachers planning.
The successful candidate for this Teaching Assistant job would require the following:·
· Have experience of working with pupils from Foundation stage to Key Stage 2
· Be friendly, enthusiastic and reliable
· Enjoy assisting pupils across all Key stages
· Use own initiative.
If you're interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org