Behaviour Support Assistant
- Supporting behaviour on a 1:1 basis within a Salford Secondary school
- Full time opportunity, starting after half term
- Located near to the M602, accessible via public transportation links.
Do you have experience supporting behaviour within a Secondary School? Salford secondary school is currently seeking to appoint a confident behaviour support assistant to work with students on a 1:1 basis during the school day.
As a Behaviour Support Assistant within this mixed comprehensive secondary school, you will be expected to have experience supporting students with additional learning needs, and challenging behaviour across KS3 and KS4.
• Full time opportunity, after half term
• Competitive rates of pay, depending on previous experiences (£50 - £65 per day)
• Great experience to enhance any future teaching applications
• Located near to the M602, accessible via public transportation links.
This position is initially being offered on a full time temporary basis, with longer term prospects for the appointed Behaviour Support Assistant. You will be fully supported by the school SENCO within this position, and will work directly on a 1:1 basis with students who portray challenging behaviour.
Both experienced behaviour support assistants, and graduates who have worked within secondary school settings are welcome to apply for this position.
To be considered, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794.