Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Rochdale
- Special Needs Teaching Assistants required - Rochdale
- Working hours of 9am to 3pm each day
- CPD opportunities include Team-Teach and Autism Awareness
A secondary school based in Rochdale that caters for children and young people with a range of special educational needs are recruiting for teaching assistants.
The school need people that have the flexibility to work on a short and long term basis.
They cater for those who are on the Autistic Spectrum and/or have severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties. The ideal person will -
• Have experience working with children with SEN
• Be flexible enough to support in KS3, KS4 and sixth form
• Have good behaviour management skills
• Be willing to assist with personal care
To apply to work at this school, please send your CV for consideration to email@example.com