Teaching Assistants / Cover Supervisors Required in the Surrey Area
- Candidates who are enthusiastic, creative and hard working
- People who can contribute to a positive working environment
- Individuals looking to start their teaching career or add to their teaching experience?
Teaching Assistants / Cover Supervisor Required in the Surrey Area
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a number of positions for a set of small Special Educational Needs schools in the Surrey area. The schools all specialise specifically in SEN, with small class sizes and a tight knit working environment. We are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants, Higher Level TA’s, Cover Supervisors and Fully Qualified Teachers, however experience isn’t necessary. If you are enthusiastic about enhancing young people’s lives, this is enough.
At Teaching Personnel we require:
• Candidates who are enthusiastic, creative and hard working
• People who can contribute to a positive working environment
• Individuals looking to start their teaching career or add to their teaching experience?
The Schools prioritises meeting the needs of all pupils with SEN, both collectively and individually. They are committed to providing a friendly atmosphere where pupils can have a sense of fulfilment, grow in confidence and above all make excellent progress and maximise the abilities they have.
The schools cater for:
• Asperger’s Syndrome
• Downs Syndrome
• Profound and multiple learning difficulties
• Severe Learning difficulties
• Physical Disabilties
If you have experience in, and or have an interest in supporting those with any of the following SEN please don’t hesitate to give me a call.
If you live in Surrey, or can easily travel around Surrey from surrounding areas and you feel like you are a candidate who could thrive in an education setting or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Dylan Thornton on 01189 071 531 or email Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)