Are you a Teaching Assistant Looking to work with Special Education Need Pupils in Sunderland?
- Various opportunities around the North East
- Chances for exclusive CPD courses
- Short and Long term placements available
Teaching Personnel are the largest supplier of education supply staff in the UK. We have amassed 20 years of experience delivering staffing, intervention and supply to thousands of schools, finding work for thousands of teachers every day. We are currently looking to recruit a number of Teaching Assistants in the Sunderland area who have experience working with pupils with Special Education Needs.
If you are seeking work where you can make a difference to a young person’s education then we want to hear from you. Although having a Teaching Assistant Qualification is desirable, we will also accept those from a support/care background.
You must have:
- Previous experience with a range of Special Education Needs including Autism and Behaviour
- Ability to work in small groups and at times 1:1 with SEN pupils
- A calm, supportive and patient manner when working with children with behaviour problems
- Experience of working with a range of ages with a sound understanding of the curriculum
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to create appropriate activities designed for various levels to aid childrens learning
- Capability to prevent disruption in the classroom by controlling behaviour of the pupil
Teaching Personnel look to seek the most committed, professional individuals in the market to find you your perfect role in education.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure (Child Workforce Only) via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).