Large Primary Academy in Manchester, M9 - looking for ASC Support Worker - September 2016 start
- ASC Support Worker Role in Reception/KS1.
- Opportunity for a Temporary-Permanent Contract.
- Great opportunities for CPD in the future.
A large 2.5 form and growing primary academy with state of the art facilities in the North Manchester area are looking to recruit a 1:1 ASC support worker to work with three children with ASC in Reception and Year 1.
This role requires someone who has experience of working with children with ASC, whether it’s on the verbal or non verbal spectrum. A school looking to become a good and outstanding school in the future, this is a great place to work, with a friendly environment and a hard-working ethic. This is a great opportunity and one which could lead to a school’s permanent contract.
• Year 1 boy –ASC – Well behaved, intelligent, verbal and very receptive. Social communication is a struggle.
• Reception boys (2) – Complex ASC needs, non-verbal, repetitive, visual learner.
If you are a team player, can get stuck in and use your initiative – this is a fantastic opportunity for you to utilise these skills in a way where you can make a real difference.
This is a great school with fantastic facilities and plenty to offer. The opportunities for CPD are outstanding and this truly is a great place to work for the right person.
Please E-Mail email@example.com with your CV if you are interested in this role.
*** Don't forget .... If this job is not the one for you, it might be for someone you know! Please pass on the details and earn yourself £50!!! ***