Fully Qualified Teachers required for short and long term work placements in SEN provisions!
- Opportunity to gain experience in a variety of provisions
- £50 refer a friend bonus!
- Competitive rates of pay!
Are you a Fully Qualified Teaching looking to gain experience working in SEN Provisions?
If you have a caring, nurturing personality but limited SEN experience, Teaching Personnel can help you!
Even if you have no SEN experience, with the right attitude, personality and approach, you can easily gain experience working in our SEN Schools!
Ideally, to work for Teaching Personnel in this capacity you will need the following:
• An open mind and a willingness to work in a mixture of provisions local to you
• Be a fully qualified teacher and hold QTS or a Further Education teaching degree
• Be willing to plan, deliver and mark work where required (this is not always necessary but it is still part of our expectations)
• Be able to differentiate to a variety of needs including those with Autism, Learning Difficulties and other forms of SEN
• Confident to deal with students who may have impaired communication using a range of methods such as picture, symbols, visual timetables etc
• Be able to break down the learning barriers for students who may be working at extremely low ability
• Work closely with Teaching Assistants, sharing good practice with them
• Implement effective behaviour management
• Following appropriate safeguarding and beghaviour policies at all times
For additional information, please contact Emma Gale on 0115 8456405.
***** If you do work for us and you refer another teacher to us, you can earn £200 per referral until 31st July 2016!*****