Behaviour specialist needed urgently | Hillingdon
- Supportive and visionary senior management team
- Competitive pay rates
- CPD courses
A 3 form entry school in Hilingdon are currently looking for SEN teaching assistants who specialise in behaviour.
Teaching Personnel are committed in helping these schools find the right candidates for them. These roles vary from 3-5 days a week and involve providing support to pupils with social, emotional and mental health.
Hillingdon has fantastic transport links into London and is home to Heathrow airport. With picturesque lakes and canals, Hillingdon is an up coming area with various restaurents and a local train station in Hayes and Harlington station.
The right candidates will:
• Provide specialist support to children with SEMH
• Work 1:1 and in small groups with children who have moderate to serve behavioural difficulties
• Liaise with Parents and SENCO on the child’s progress.
• Need at least 6 months experience working with children within Ks1 & Ks2.
• Need an understanding of the behaviour settings within a school.
Although a background in a school setting is desirable it is not essential, the schools will also consider candidates who come from other backgrounds:
-Youth work -Sports coaching -NEET -Drama & Art -Criminology or Psychology Degree
-Core subjects: English, Maths & Science
If you have experience in some of these backgrounds Teaching Personnel can provide you with the following benefits:
• Access to interviews at some of the most forward thinking schools in London.
• Once you are registered you can work with our branches across the country so if you decide to move; we are there for you,
Please contact email@example.com or call 0208 982 3553 to apply for the above role.