Experienced Residential Youth Support Worker needed for education setting in Wakefield
- Youth Work, Ex Forces or Residential Setting Experience is desirable
- Proactive personality with a get up and go attitude !
- Dedicated personal consultant and weekly pay
Teaching Personnel are currently working closely with a specialist school based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The school caters for pupils with a wide range of behavioural needs. You will be working with individuals who are vulnerable and sometimes have a challenging nature. You will need to have patience, resilience and a holistic approach when working with the pupils. You will be expected to support the teachers in the classroom and help children overcome barriers to their learning. You will have experience or knowledge of how to de-escalate challenging behaviour in the school and build up positive relationships with staff and pupils alike.
We are looking for hard working and committed individuals who would be confident and happy working with challenging behaviour pupils. Team Teach qualification is desirable but not essential. It is essential that you have experience in the following:
• Experience working with pupils with behaviour in an education, care or residential setting
• Firm understanding off the issues and needs that surround children with behaviour difficulties
• Encourage and support pupils to overcome barriers their learning
To register with Teaching Personnel and apply for the above roll, please contact Jade Halidu on 0113 224 0234 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through teaching personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS- Full assistant provided (AGY)