Behaviour Specialist NEEDED in Nottinghamshire!!!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Short-term and long-term opportunities
- CPD training courses: Team Teach, Autism Training and Supporting SEN
We are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants who specialise in delivering lessons to students with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties - this may be in mainstream schools or Pupil Referral Units/Secure Units/Alternative Provisions. We also look to recruit staff who have experience working in support worker or youth worker roles.
Ideally you will have excellent behaviour management and the ability to build a strong rapport with your students. Additional behaviour training is desirable but NOT essential as Teaching Personnel can provide you with Team Teach behaviour training as part of your CPD.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
• Minimum 1 year experience working with children and young people either in education or health care settings.
• Confidence to work on your own initiative, as well as contributing to a team.
• Good understanding of the National Curriculum at a primary and/or secondary level.
• Confidence to manage challenging behaviour and re-engage students who are disaffected and not currently engaged in their education.
• Willing and confident to work in a variety of educational establishments using a creative, open minded approach at all times.
• Be able to participate in any extra-curricular activities required.
If this is the sort of role you are looking for, please contact Luke McDonald - SEN Consultant - on 0115 8456405 or email your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.