EBD Support Worker required near Thurrock
- Do you have previous experience working in a PRU/EBD setting?
- Are you looking for a full time position?
- Are you able to start immediately
We are currently working with a school near Thurrock who are looking for confident individuals who are passionate about making a difference to the vulnerable young people in their setting.
The students in the setting are aged between 12 and 16, they all have extreme behavioural issues and come from a range of backgrounds. The role will be to work as a member of support staff, supporting the children in their learning. These students have difficulties concentrating and keeping focused so perseverance and a positive attitude is key in this role.
If you have experience in a similar setting or feel confident in at least 3 of the following please email your CV to email@example.com
• Youth/Community work experience
• SEN experience
• Residential support/care worker
• Criminology, Psychology, Drama, Music Degree
• Sports coaching qualification or background
• Team Teach/ SKIP,CPI, MAPA physical intervention training
• Youth Offending Services
• Supporting NEET
• Challenging behaviour within an out of school setting
• Teaching/Learning support Assistance/ numeracy and literacy support
• Outgoing and fun personality