Behaviour Mentor Needed for Ealing School in W13
- Working in Year 2 Class 1:1
- Full Time with Competitive Pay: £60+ per day (Dependant on Experience)
- Great for a Teaching Assistant who wants to mould their role
A highly diverse school in Ealing are looking to hire a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join them to assist with a pupil that has challenging behaviour. The pupil has no SEN Statement but instead struggles academically and currently disrupts the rest of the class . The TA coming in needs to be a strong role model and able to assist with the learning of the pupil.
Based a short walk from West Ealing station this role has many opportunities for personal development and career progression. The pupils at the school come from a variety of backgrounds and cultures so this will be a challenging position. The SLT team however are very approachable and will be available to assist the chosen candidate when necessary. To succeed in this role you ideally:
• Strong youth work experience
• A strong passion for improving pupil attainment
• The ability to gain trust and respect from pupils
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Have a valid DBS or willing to complete one
Working through Teaching Personnel enables you to join a team of fantastic staff and support from a dedicated consultant. The school are looking to interview shortly so please apply ASAP to be considered. To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0208 832 1960 for more information.
We also have many other vacancies; full time, part time and flexible hours so to have a confidential chat please call us today!