PRU in Harrow is looking for Teachers to start in September 2016
- Primary and Secondary provision for pupils social and behavioural difficulties
- Close to transport links – Harrow on the Hill , Harrow & Wealdstone and Stanmore
- Competitive Pay - dependant on experience and training
A Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) based in Harrow is looking for Teachers of all specialisms to teach through the schools Primary and Secondary Division. This PRU caters for children who are unable to attend mainstream schools due to exclusion and aims to promote inclusion and help young people with challenging behaviour prosper through their education.
The schools provides excellent and continued levels of support from highly skilled and specialist staff.
SEN Teaching role;
• To start on 5th September 2016
• Long Term, full-time
• Teaching pupils 1:1 and small groups with challenging behaviour
• Role aims to promote inclusion and social confidence of pupils throughout the school
• Competitive rates of pay – dependant on experience and training
• Must have teaching experience in an educational environment
• Must have QTS, DTLLS, PTLLS or other teaching qualifications
• Interest and/or experience working with children with Social and Emotional Mental Health difficulties (SEMH)
• Willing to work in challenging environments
• Must be a committed individual passionate about bettering the lives of young people
The Pupil Referral unit in Harrow:
• Primary, Secondary Provision for pupils with social and behavioural difficulties
• Close to transport links – Harrow on the Hill , Harrow & Wealdstone and Stanmore
• Excellent further professional development opportunities
• Friendly, professional and personal support and service that supports individual needs
• Opportunities to secure permanent positions
• Monday – Friday (8:30 start)
• Potential Part-time roles also available
• Hours may vary dependant on planning and marking
Must have a Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be in process of getting one to be considered.
Call Rachel at the SEN Branch to be considered for the role on 0207 593 3074 as well as email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.