Religious Education - Maternity Cover
- Newport School
- Temporary contract, potentially permanent
- Training provided
Teaching Personnel are excited to recruit another highly successful RE Teacher in Newport, South Wales. The post is expected to start early September, it is more than likely going to go permanent.
The schools uphold the highest standards and are looking for the successful Teacher to adopt that same practice and work to the strong ethos that they currently uphold.
The school are looking for a R.E. specialist with the following Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to deliver KS3 and KS4 (KS5 Dependant on experience – Christianity and Ethics. Module on Islam)
• Able to use KS3 ICONS Material – In house materials provided.
• Good classroom practice and excellent teaching ability
• Evidence of successful teaching to a range of abilities
• Ability to work as a team member and to form good working relationships with colleagues
• Commitment and ability to work with colleagues to improve classroom effectiveness and raise achievement
Teaching Personnel want to provide the school with an RE Teacher as soon as possible, so we are expecting any potential applicants to get in touch as soon as possible
If this sounds like a role that might interests you, please don’t take another moment to get in touch and find out more. Our telephone number is 02920 660276 – ask for Lewis. Or if you would like to send your CV, please send it to Lewis.email@example.com.