Primary Teaching Assistant with PMLD experience required for a school in North Yorkshire
- Teaching Assistant with PMLD experience desired. Other backgrounds such as Care Worker welcome to apply.
- Opportunity to work with a school rated "Good" by OFSTED
- Competitive pay rates with opportunities for continual professional development
Teaching Personnel are recruiting Teaching Assistants with PMLD experience for a school in North Yorkshire.
Ideally applicants would have experience with these needs in KS1/KS2. Although not mandatory all applicants should posses the correct behaviours in order to support PMLD students (and other areas of SEN) within the classroom. Additional training such as Moving and Handling, Team Teach and NASEN is advantageous but not essential.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• TA experience with relevant additional qualifications
• Experience working with children with PMLD or other transferrable skills
• Patient and nurturing mannerism
What you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Opportunity for continual professional development
• Friendly, professional and personal support and service
• Opportunity to secure a permanent position and work in rewarding schools
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over to email@example.com or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on 0191 223 5073.
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).