Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Great opportunity to enhance future PGCE applications
- Working in a 'Good' school in Bury, covering lessons, and working in small groups with students
- Please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away to be considered for this position
Our partner school in Bury, recently rated ‘Good’, with 'Outstanding' aspects by Ofsted; are currently seeking to appoint a Sports Graduate to work within their school straight away. They are ideally looking for an individual who is confident within the classroom and is possibly looking to complete a Secondary PGCE in the future.
This position will incorporate working with groups of students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis, along with covering lessons in the absence of the class teacher. You will be expected to have a positive presence in the classroom, and keep every student engaged and on task.
• Small group support and full class cover
• Delivering lessons and keeping all students on task
• Attractive rates of pay, up to £60 per day depending on previous experience
• Full time and part time opportunities, immediate start
The school is located near to the centre of Bury, close to the M66 and is accessible via public transportation links. They pride themselves upon ensuring that every student can achieve to their best in all aspects of school life. The appointed Sports Graduate will be expected to follow the ethos and values of the school and support each student in their learning.
To be considered for this position, please send a full CV to email@example.com. For more information, please call the Manchester North Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1797