Early Years Specialist Required: Sheffield
- Flexible hours, full or part time positions available
- Your own Consultant working to find you your ideal job
Your own consultant working to find you your perfect school
- Competitive rates of pay, up to £189 per day depending on experience
We are currently looking for Early Years and Reception specialists with full and part time availability to work in schools in the Sheffield area. NQTs, Early Years Trained or Fully Qualified Teachers welcomed.
We work exclusively with a number of Primary schools who frequently rely on us to provide continuity when covering in Nursery and reception. We can offer day-to-day supply which often turns into full weeks and potentially for full terms. Candidates must be flexible enough to provide continuity with good diary availability for Early Years classes.
We can offer you:
- Up to £189 per day, depending on your previous experience
- Flexible work that fits around you and your existing commitments
- A dedicated consultant working to find you your ideal job
- Full access to our CPD Academy, offering Team Teach and Read Write Inc. training
- Full or part time positions
- The opportunity for permanent work
- Work in the Birley Federation of Schools and the Tapton Trust of Schools (who work exclusively with Teaching Personnel)
To be considered for the post you must hold QTS or EYTS and be able to provide us with two references from the last 6 years.
To apply please click on the ‘apply now’ button, phone Yasmin on 0114 2236454 or email your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).”