SEN Teaching Assistant required for a Primary School in Basingstoke
- Rewarding job role
- Creative and interactive learning
- Excellent transport links
I am assisting a special education needs (SEN) school in Basingstoke who are looking for teaching assistants to join their friendly team.
Experience in an SEN school is not essential but would be a bonus. Ideally we are seeking someone with experience working with people who have learning disabilities and/or complex physical needs whether this is professional or personal experience. This school also offers a variety of training for their staff.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Flexible to start immediately
- Patient and understanding
- Committed, loyal and hard working
- Willing to work within a team
- A good communicator
If you would like to apply for this role, or would like further information, please contact Vicky on 02380 836648 or firstname.lastname@example.org