1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant, M15
- Opportunity to move up the school if positive relationships are formed
- Good Primary school in Manchester
- Fun and friendly staff team
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a “GOOD” client school in Manchester, M15. The school are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support a child full time until from October half term until the end if the academic year.
This is an opportunity to work in a fantastic well resourced EYFS department and work with a strong supportive Head Teacher. OFSTED states ““the school is driven by the Headteacher’ s vision and ambition. He has galvanised the staff into a formidable, enthusiastic and aspirational team”.
The role is to work on a 1:1 basis with a child in Reception. The child has the following additional needs:
• Downs Syndrome
• Struggles with social interaction
• Can be aggressive towards other class members when he doesn’t get his own way
The ideal Candidate will be:
• Strong and firm individual who can set clear boundaries
• Someone who can support on a 1:1 basis
• Has experience of dealing with Downs Syndrome
This is a “GOOD” school with over 200 pupils on roll with a children coming from a variety of backgrounds. This is a school where children’s behaviour is “OUTSTANDING”.
If you think you are the right person for this job then forward your CV onto firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester South Primary branch on 0161 242 1792.