Maths, English and Science Graduates Required to Tutor GCSE Students in Grantham
- Opportunities to support students with their GCSEs
- Work with pupils with a range of abilities
- Competitive rates of pay
Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education staffing provider. We are a nationwide company with a large, established local presence in the Lincolnshire area. We offer a vast amount of varied work to teachers and support staff every day; short term, day to day and emergency cover, medium term to long term positions and permanent placements.
Due to securing a new contract with a client school, we are currently seeking graduates with Maths, English and Science degrees to tutor GCSE students on a one to one and small group basis. The school are seeking committed individuals to support students of varying abilities with their studies. Tuition and intervention sessions will be set up throughout the day with groups of different students. Our candidates describe delivering tuition and intervention as very rewarding, as they can make a real impact on student progress.
In return, Teaching Personnel can offer;
• Competitive rates of pay available
• Your own dedicated consultant who will keep in contact to support you through work assignments
• Access to CPD courses including; Autism Awareness, Team Teach and Read Write Inc to further your training
• £50 refer a friend bonus for every teacher and teaching assistant you recommend to work with us (T&Cs apply)
If you are a graduate and interested in supporting students by delivering intervention, please send your CV to David.Yates@teachingpersonnel.com or contact Dave on 01482 312046 to discuss opportunities in your area.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).