Maths Teacher - Stockport
- Full time Maths teaching post to the end of the academic year
- Pay in line with your teachers scale point M1-UPS
- Good graded Ofsted school
Maths teacher needed for Stockport secondary for a February start or earlier if possible.
Located in the SK6 post code of Stockport this good Graded Ofsted school welcomes applications from newly qualified Maths teachers or experienced Maths teachers who are willing to commit to a full time position to the end of the academic year.
This is a full time Maths teaching position across KS3 and KS4 and all ability levels. There will be occasions where you will need to support the department as required.
The Maths department is lead by an experienced teacher who will provide ongoing support within the role and will provide opportunities for professional development. The school regularly achieves above the national academically with 63% of students achieve at least 5 A*-C grades in this years GCSEs.
Key highlights of this post;
• Full time Maths position initially on a supply basis to the end of the academic year
• Pay in line with your teachers scale point M1-UPS3
• School graded Good by Ofsted in their latest report
Expectations for this position;
• Experience teaching Maths across KS3 and KS4
• Engaging personality and willingness to commit to the requirements of the post with full teaching responsibilities
If you are a Maths teacher looking for a full time Maths post in the New Year you will need to apply today to be considered. Interviews and trials are planned by the school in January so you will need to be available for this.
To apply follow the link below and send a full CV to robert,Jordan@teachingpersonnel.com or for more information contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary branch on 0161 242 1794.