Maths Teacher - Stockport
- Paid to your teachers scale point M1-UPS
- Teaching Maths to highly academic students
- Long term Maths position to the end of the academic year
High achieving Secondary school in Stockport require a Maths teacher for a January start. With over 1200 students on roll this position will suit an experienced Maths teacher with experience teaching Maths up to GCSE level.
“We take great pride in our excellent examination results, incredible sporting achievements, wide-ranging extra-curricular programme and high quality pastoral care.”
In their latest academic performance 66% of students achieved at least 5 A*-C grades including Maths and English. The Maths department has 6 teachers and is well established within the school. As part of the Maths role you will be expected to take on full responsibilities of planning and marking.
Highlights of this Maths teaching post;
• Full time post commencing in January to the end of the academic year
• Teaching in a school where students achieve well above the national averages
• Access to the schools and Teaching Personnel’s CPD academy
Essential criteria for the successful Maths teacher;
• QTS and experiences teaching Mathematics to KS4 level
• Suitable teaching references and be applicable for DBS certificate
• Commitment and attitude to the post
Maths teachers interested in this position need to apply below and send a full CV to email@example.com or call the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.