Maths teacher – Teacher of Maths
- Full time supply position starting ASAP
- Rate of pay in line with Mscale (£22,244 - £32,831)
- Supportive Maths department in this Manchester school
Required immediately on a long term supply basis, a Maths teacher to work within a high achieving department in this Manchester secondary school. This is a full time position for a teacher of Maths, you will need to be a confident classroom presence and have recent experience teaching GCSE AQA Maths.
- Maths teacher post in Manchester, long term supply position
- Located in south Manchester, good links to M60 and city centre
- MPS (£22,244 – £32,831) on a supply basis initially
- GCSE AQA Maths experience essential
- Immediate start for suitable Maths teachers
Required straight away to work in a great department, a Maths teacher who will show full commitment to working with outstanding practitioners on a full time basis. The incoming teacher of Maths will be working closely with a lead practitioner, you must have recent experience teaching GCSE Maths with the AQA syllabus. This is initially a supply position for the first term until Christmas, there is no end date as of yet and further information will be disclosed at interview.
All Maths teachers interested in this position are urged to apply ASAP, please call 0161 242 1794 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com to be considered. Suitable teaching references and an enhanced DBS certificate are required.