Maths supply teacher
- Full time supply post - initially for one term in Manchester
- Pay rate to match your experience (up to £150 per day)
- Large secondary school in south Manchester
Full time supply position for a Maths teacher starting in September 2016. The successful Maths teacher applying will be working in a large department at this diverse and vibrant secondary school in south Manchester.
“We have a temporary post in the new year for a Maths teacher on a supply basis, this is full time and will be until December initially with the possibility of extension until Easter 2017. Our department offers great support and a friendly atmosphere; children are aware of the expectations and on the whole behave well during lessons. The incoming Maths teacher will need to be committed fully to this position and be confident across the ability range (KS3/GCSE)”. SLT
- Maths supply teaching opportunity – September start
- Large secondary school in Manchester (south of city centre)
- Mixed 11-16 comprehensive with above average results
- Initial supply for one term, possible extension to Easter 2017
- All Maths teachers considered for this supply post
- Rate of pay to match your experience £100 - £150 per day
The school is well above average in size and is expected to have over 1300 pupils on roll in the 16/17 academic year. A high number of children are from minority ethnic backgrounds; this includes Indian and those of Pakistani heritage, previous experience in a similar school would be an advantage for the incoming Maths teacher.
With the summer fast approaching, the school and Maths department are seeking to make an appointment as soon as possible. If you are interested in this Maths supply teaching opportunity and wish to be considered, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away or call 0161 242 1794 for more information.