Maths Teacher Needed
- 2 term teaching placement
- Excellent rates of pay
- Supportive working environment
A secondary Academy in the Hull area require a Good or Outstanding teacher of mathematics to join their team for a period of 2 terms from February 2017.
The post will appeal to recently qualified teachers or experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of mathematics.
The successful candidate will:
– promote the mission and values of the Academy at all times
– enjoy the opportunity to innovate and to be part of a strong team
– be passionate about young people’s learning
– have a clear track record of motivating students in Mathematics
– be pro-active in helping to improve outcomes at all key stages
If you would like to be considered for this post please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).