- Full time position (2 terms initially) with permanent opportunity available to the ideal Science teacher
- Physics, Biology and Chemistry teachers all welcome to apply
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS dependent upon experience
Are you a Science teacher looking for a long term temporary position from January 2017? Would you like to work within a rapidly improving secondary school with a strong senior leadership team in place?
If so, our client school has an excellent opportunity for any Science teachers following the festive break.
• Full time position (2 terms initially) with permanent opportunity available to the ideal Science teacher
• Both experienced and NQT’s welcome to apply to this position
• Pay in line with MPS/UPS dependent upon experience
This is a full time Science teaching position starting in January whereby the successful applicant will take over a KS3 and KS4 Science timetable. This school are able to offer both excellent progression opportunities and a permanent position following the initial employment should you be thinking of taking the next step in your career.
The head of department is looking to appoint a result driven and motivated Science Teacher who possesses a track record of raising pupil attainment across all pupil abilities. All specialisms (Physics, Biology and Chemistry) are welcome to apply for this post with the timetable able to accommodation the successful applicant’s specialist subject area.
Located on the outskirts of Middleton, this school has consistently improved its results due to strong direction from experience and supportive heads of department. Located just minutes from the M62 the school is easily accessible from the surrounding areas; Manchester, Oldham, Bury; Bolton, Wigan and Huddersfield. The school offers on site parking to all members of staff and is easily accessible via transport from Manchester City Centre.
Any Science teacher looking for a new challenge within an acknowledged secondary school in the new year are encouraged to apply immediately by sending an updated CV to email@example.com or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1797 for further information.