Are you a graduate considering a career in education?
- Earn money whilst gaining experience in local schools
- Work in the primary, secondary and SEN sector
- Temporary and permanent positions available.
Are you seeking a new challenge within the secondary education sector? Do you aim to use your expert knowledge to support pupils with their learning?
Our partner schools in Bournemouth & Poole are currently looking to appoint core subject graduates to join their team, to work with students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups to deliver interventions to disengaged learners in Maths, English and Science. This is a great opportunity for a core subject graduate who is considering completing a PGCE application in the future.
• £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
• Full time position
• Dorset location, accessible via public transportation links
• Fantastic opportunity to enhance future PGCE applications
• Full support from core subject leaders and SENCO within school
It is advisable that you have previous experience working with young people to apply for this position. The role is initially being offered on a temporary full time basis, with the prospect of a longer term post for the appointed graduate.
Graduates who are interested in this position are asked to send a full CV to James.Marsh@teachingpersonnel.com. For further information, please contact James in the Dorset Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 01202 292696