Graduate Teaching Assistant position
- Full time long term position, immediate start
- great experience to enhance future PGCE applications
- Accessible via public transportation links
Graduate Teaching Assistant required for Oldham School
Have you recently graduated and are seeking a rewarding position supporting students within an Oldham Secondary School? Do you have a passion for working with pupils who are disengaged from learning? If so, this role may be perfect for you.
Our partner school in Oldham are currently seeking to appoint two enthusiastic graduates to work within their SEN department, supporting students across the curriculum. The SENCO is looking to appoint immediately, so graduates who are interested in this position are urged to apply straight away.
• Full time long term position
• Fantastic opportunity to enhance future PGCE applications
• Support from the well established SEN department
It is advised for this position that you have experience working with students aged 11-16, and have a knowledge of a range of SEN needs.
To apply for this position, please send a full CV to Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, for further information, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794