Teacher required for a special school in Bourne End
- Great support staff
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
A primary special school in the town of Bourne End are looking for a full time teacher to start as soon as possible. The school caters for children who learn within mainstream National curriculum expectations but experience difficulties arising from communication and interaction and/or social and emotional and mental health needs.
If you have some of the below key qualities then you may be the ideal teacher they are looking for:
• Experience of working with children who experience special educational needs, particularly SEBD.
• Detailed knowledge of and a positive approach to the requirements of the National Curriculum and its assessment
• Experience of managing relevant class support staff
• Experience of the age range applicable to the post advertised.
• Detailed knowledge of and a positive approach to the requirements of the National Curriculum and its assessment.
The school is a friendly and exciting place to work with superb facilities and a committed welcoming team of staff. It will offer an opportunity to grow your skills as a Teacher and your specialist SEN expertise.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)
If you would like to find out more about the school please contact Zoe on 0118 9071532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org