Cover Supervisor Rochdale
- Introduction to a number of teaching and training schools in Rochdale
- Benefit from Teaching Personnel's CPD academy to progress your development
- Regular work in a number of schools in your local area
Cover Supervisors required for regular work in Rochdale
Are you looking for regular work in the Rochdale area working as a cover supervisor?
Teaching Personnel are seeking to recruit several dedicated cover supervisors from the Rochdale and North Oldham area on behalf of our client schools. Our client schools are dedicated to fully engaging the cover staff and pre-planned work will be laid out for you to help teach, as well as firm disciplinary procedures in place to ensure you are able to work in a comfortable environment.
- Regular paid supply work in a number of schools
- Pay ranging from £50-£75 per day
- Opportunity to secure future work in local secondary schools
Working as a cover supervisor in Rochdale, you will gain an introduction to a number of schools with a wide array of demographic and catchment areas. It is an excellent opportunity for a cover supervisor to gain an insight into the daily life working as a teacher and able to progress your own development prior to a teacher training program. There is always the opportunity for a cover supervisor to gain priority status at a school and earn long term placements.
To work through Teaching Personnel as a cover supervisor;
- Flexible approach to the temporary nature of supply
- Previous experience working with students aged 11-18
- Own transport or the ability and willingness to travel via public transport
If you would like to work as a cover supervisor in the Rochdale area please email your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 0161 242 1794 with any queries.