Year 3 Booster/Intervention Teacher Needed for mainstream primary school in Tower Hamlets to start in January
- • ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted graded school moving from a 2-form to 3-form entry,
- • No planning or additional responsibility
- • Fantastic work-life balance
The school is expanding into a three form entry and needs an intervention teacher to raise attainment in Year 3.
This is an opportunity to join a stable school and really assist and push on the progress of pupils. You will be a part of a friendly and inclusive school with high expectations for every student. The school works in close partnership with parents, carers and families to do the best for their children and community. You’ll teach as part of a young and vibrant staff team. The school is always looking for talented and dedicated teachers to join their team, so good performance in this role could lead to a permanent position within the school!
The school is located in East Central London in the Borough of Tower Hamlets and is easily accessible through the DLR (Docklands Light Railway), the Central, District and Circle lines.
The right candidate will have:
• Demonstrable experience working in an intervention capacity (essential),
• Patience and empathy when dealing with children,
• Strong behaviour management,
• Working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) would be advantageous,
If you possess the required assistance and match the above criteria, please call Edward on 0207 593 3076; or email me on email@example.com, ASAP.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. Everyone working in schools through Teaching Personnel will need to undergo a full criminal background check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) prior to working in the school.