Day-to-day supply teachers required
- Fully qualified teachers, newly qualified teachers, graduates and final year students
- Flexible short-term work, competitive rates of pay
- Your own personal recruitment consultant
Due to an unprecedented demand of day-to-day cover in mainstream Secondary Schools in the Scarborough area, I am currently looking at recruiting teachers who would like flexible employment on a day-to-day basis. If you are working part-time and want to top up your wages on your free days; have been on a parental leave and would like to slowly return to the classroom; are a newly qualified teacher who would like to experience different schools before committing long term to one of them; are a graduate who is considering a career in teaching; are considering about leaving a stressful permanent role; please do not hesitate to contact Eli or Zoe on 01482 312046. The ideal candidates will be available for at least two days a week, and will be available to be called at short notice for teaching assignments.
Teaching Personnel can offer;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own dedicated consultant who will keep in contact to support you through work assignments
• Access to CPD courses including; Autism Awareness, Team Teach and Read Write Inc to further your training
• £50 refer a friend bonus for every teacher and teaching assistant you recommend to work with us (T&Cs apply)
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).