Teaching Opportunities for Secondary Teachers in the Sleaford Area
- Opportunities to work within a variety of schools and academies
- Teaching posts available in a number of different subject areas
- Excellent rates of pay available
Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education staffing provider. We are a nationwide company with a large, established local presence in the Lincolnshire area. We offer a vast amount of varied work to teachers every day; short term, day to day and emergency cover, medium term to long term positions and permanent placements.
Due to unprecedented demand, Teaching Personnel are currently seeking newly qualified and fully qualified secondary teachers for a variety subjects. We work with a variety of schools and academies within the area and will endeavour to find you a placement to suit your skills.
In return, Teaching Personnel can offer;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own dedicated consultant who will keep in contact to support you through work assignments
• Access to CPD courses including; Autism Awareness, Team Teach and Read Write Inc to further your training
• £50 refer a friend bonus for every teacher and teaching assistant you recommend to work with us (T&Cs apply)
If you are a qualified teacher with QTS and would be interested in working with Teaching Personnel, please send your CV to David.Yates@teachingpersonnel.com or contact Dave on 01522 539432 to discuss opportunities in your area.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).