EAL Teaching Assistant Required - Rotherham
- Earn up to £50 per day, paid weekly
- Make a real difference to foreign speaking students in the early stages of their UK education
- Work in local schools in the Rotherham area
EAL Teaching Assistant – Rotherham
Are you an experienced EAL Teaching assistant or Linguistic Specialist?
Would you like to work as an EAL Teaching assistant within the Rotherham area?
If so then Teaching Personnel want to hear from you immediately. If you have worked as an EAL Assistant 1:1 or in small groups and are looking for the next challenge then we are looking for specialist EAL TA’s.
Languages include: Polish, Arabic, and Romanian
• Speech and Language Assistant / EAL Assistant position in Rotherham
• Long Term/Interim, Full-Time Speech and Language Assistant / EAL Assistant role
• Speech and Language Assistant / EAL Assistant position starting October
• £45-£50 per day for Speech and Language Assistant / EAL Assistant role
As an EAL Teaching Assistant you will be assisting with general support throughout the school. The school invests in the development of EAL pupils and you will have the latest language resources at your fingertips to improve the linguistic abilities of pupils needing EAL or Speech & Language support. You will provide extra motivation, support and take responsibility for these children by leading 1:1 sessions.
The perfect candidate will be able to inject passion and enthusiasm into the school and the classroom and always be prepared to go the extra mile.
For further information please contact David Wild on : 0114 2413341 or email: david.wild @teachingpersonnel.com