Are you a committed, creative English Teacher? Do you have experience teaching to GCSE English? We have the perfect role for you!
- Flexible working opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive access to our free CPD Academy
Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint an English teacher in the Scunthorpe area. The role is to start as soon as possible, for either short term bookings or longer placements. You will be responsible for preparing and delivering engaging lessons to pupils across Key Stages 3 and 4 at GCSE.
NQTs with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
An ideal candidate will have:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
• Experience teaching Science at Secondary level
• A friendly, engaging approach to Teaching
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Ability to plan and deliver effective lessons
Working with Teaching Personnel, you will have access to a number of benefits including:
• A dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector
• FREE access to courses contributing to your Continued Personal Development (CPD)
• Competitive daily rates
• Recommend a friend scheme
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).