EAL Specialist Needed for Ealing School in W13
- Working with groups throughout KS1 & KS2
- Full Time with Competitive Pay: £60+ per day (Dependant on Experience)
- Great for a Teaching Assistant who wants to mould their role
A highly diverse school in Ealing are looking to hire a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join them to assist with teaching EAL over all year groups. The school have high learning expectations seek to develop happy confident children. A fundamental factor to achieve this is to ensure all pupils within the school have English Language and Writing up to an acceptable level.
Based a short walk from West Ealing station this role has many opportunities for personal development and career progression. The mornings you will be working as a general Teaching Assistant where needed while the afternoons will see you leading intervention classes to improve English speaking and writing. The pupils come from a variety of backgrounds and cultures so this will be a challenging position. The SLT team however are very approachable and will be available to assist the chosen candidate when necessary. To succeed in this role you ideally:
• Have experience teaching English as a foreign language.
• Have a sound knowledge of Key Stage 1& 2 with a strong commanding of the English Language both written and verbal.
• Will be beneficial if you hold a CELTA
• Will be up for getting stuck in.
• Be encouraging, hardworking and ready to hit the ground running.
• Available full time 5 days a week.
• You must be living locally within Ealing or are in commutable distance.
Working through Teaching Personnel enables you to join a team of fantastic staff and support from a dedicated consultant. The school are looking to interview shortly so please apply ASAP to be considered. To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0208 832 1960 for more information. We also have many other vacancies; full time, part time and flexible hours so to have a confidential chat please call us today!