Cover supervisor Oldham
- £50 - £75 per day dependant on experience
- All levels of experience cover supervisors welcome to apply
- Benefit from Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy to help with your personal development
Oldham cover supervisors required for regular supply work immediately
* Attractive rates for daily and fixed term cover supervisor work
* Introduction to a number of schools in the Oldham area
* Flexible supply work to suit your personal needs
As the market leader in education recruitment in the UK, Teaching Personnel work with thousands of schools across the UK offering a temporary supply service for both daily and weekly short term cover. Teaching Personnel are the preferred supplier of cover to a number of schools across Greater Manchester, including Oldham. Due to a growth in our Secondary branch, we now have more opportunities for you to gain regular paid cover supervisor work in your local area of Oldham.
Due to the nature of working as a cover supervisor, this is an excellent opportunity to gain an introduction to a number of teaching and training schools prior to your teacher training such as a PGCE. If you have previous experience supporting 11-18 year olds in a tutoring, teaching assistant or youth work capacity, then working as a cover supervisor would be ideal for you.
An ideal candidate for cover supervisor work;
* Flexible approach to working schedules
* Own transport or ability to travel around Oldham via public transport
For more information on working as a cover supervisor to register your interest in working with Teaching Personnel, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 242 1794 for more information.