Cover Supervisors needed in Middlesbrough
- Opportunities available for aspiring teachers
- Fantastic rate of pay
- A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education staffing provider with a large presence within Middlesbrough and the surrounding areas. We are working on behalf of our client schools to seek cover supervisors who are available for both short and long term work, as well as day to day cover.
The role of a cover supervisor provides first hand classroom experience and is the perfect role for aspiring teachers looking to gain PGCE and teaching training placements in the future.
• Supervising work that has been set by a teacher.
• Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment.
• Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures.
• Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures.
In Return, we can offer you:
•Fantastic rate of pay
•Opportunity to gain experience and work in great schools within the local area
•A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
•Access to a range of CPD courses
•Varied work, depending on what will best suit you!
If you are interested in the role of a cover supervisor, please get in touch with Alex on 0191 223 5074 or email a full CV to email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).