FULL-TIME COVER SUPERVISOR NEEDED IN BLACKPOOL SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- Opportunity to be made permanent
- Great prospects for long term work
I am currently working with a mainstream secondary school in Blackpool who is using cover supervisors for day to day and long term supply cover and I need more people to fulfil the schools needs.
I am seeking un-qualified teachers to supervise lessons. I am looking to expand my team ASAP with imminent starts.
Applications are considered from graduates who are looking to become Teachers or people who have previous experience with children or young people in some capacity.
I can offer real classroom experience and further opportunities for a career in the classroom. We offer training to the right candidates!!
As a cover supervisor you will be expected to cover a variety of classes and subjects across the school whilst managing the behaviour of the students in the classroom according to the school policy. You will be covering in the Teacher’s absence therefore strong classroom management skills are a must as you will be solely leading the class.
1) Experience of working with or caring for children of the relevant age (11-16) Perhaps coaching or summer camps?
2) Some knowledge of school policies relating to health and safety, behaviour, attendance, equal opportunities, child protection.
3) Some working knowledge of national/foundation stage curriculum and other relevant learning programmes/strategies.
If you are interested in this position then I urge you to get in touch with me on 01772 842155, alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)