Chemistry teacher required full or part time, Potters Bar, September
- Full or part time, permanent position
- "The behaviour of students is good"
- Opportunity for fully funded study for Masters Degree
Teaching personnel are working on behalf of an academy in Potters Bar who are looking to recruit a teacher of Chemistry or Physics in September.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, passionate Teacher of Chemistry or Physics (experienced or an NQT) to join a forward-thinking and innovative team. The successful candidate will be required to teach up to and including A-Level.
The school provides an excellent academic education within a caring and supportive environment. Behaviour has been graded as ‘good’ by Ofsted. “The behaviour of students is good. They are polite and welcoming to visitors. Students arrive punctually to school and to lessons and readily respond to their teachers’ instructions”. (Ofsted January 2015).
Ideal candidates will:
• be a passionate teacher of Chemistry / Physics and a committed team player.
• have the potential to be an outstanding Chemistry / Physics teacher.
• be excited by the opportunity to be an influential member of staff at an ambitious school.
We can offer you:
• opportunity for fully funded study for Masters degree.
• opportunity to join a private gym within school grounds at preferential rates.
• students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn.
• very supportive colleagues, and excellent professional development and guidance.
The school elected to convert to academy status in August 2011. They are a truly comprehensive school in the south of Hertfordshire with approx. 800 students on roll including 161 in the sixth form. The school is set in beautiful grounds and is only 20 minutes by train from Central London. It is also close to both the M25 and the A1(M).
If you would like to be put forward for this position please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Sarah on 01604 521222