Business Studies teacher required in South London! Sept start!
- Business Studies teacher required in South London! Sept start!
- Fantastic pay rate
- Great career progression available!
Teaching Personnel are hoping to recruit a QTS or Further Education Business Studies teacher for a modern Secondary school in South London. The role is full time to start in September, the successful candidate must be available to attend the School training days on the 1st and 2nd of September.
This setting offers students cutting edge technology with state-of-the-art IT facilities and promotes a safe learning environment. The successful candidate must be an experienced educator, with a proven history in delivering top quality Business Studies classes and have a desire to develop young minds and deliver engaging and modern lessons.
The role is initially until the Christmas break with a view to be extended for the right candidate.
As the successful Business Studies Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan, deliver and mark Business Studies classes at a variety of levels.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 4 & 5.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £200 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Teaching Personnel website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If interested, please contact Thomas on 0207 593 3077 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!!