Are you a qualified teacher of Business Studies with experience of KS5 and seeking a new challenge?
- Enthusiastic teacher of Business Studies who is able to teach from KS3-KS5.
- The ability to teach Economics and/or ICT would be advantageous.
Are you a qualified teacher of Business Studies with experience of KS5 and seeking a new challenge? Want to work for a school that appreciates hard working teachers and will support your personal professional development? We want to hear from you.
Teaching personnel is working with a school in Hampshire who are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Business Studies who is able to teach from KS3-KS5. The ability to teach Economics and/or ICT would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will help students to:
• Develop a critical understanding of organisations, the markets they serve and the process of adding value
• Be aware that business behaviour can be studied from the perspectives of a range of stakeholders
• Acquire a range of skills including decision-making and problem-solving
• Be aware of the current structure of business and business practice.
• Have experience of teaching A Level
• Have a track record of achieving excellent results
• Be able to build a good rapport with pupils and demonstrate good behaviour management.
• Have QTS or a desire to achieve QTS with exceptional subject knowledge.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please call Becki on 02380 331 441 or email your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and get a call back the same day.