Key stage 2 Teacher required for lovely Ilford Primary School
- OFSTED - Outstanding Leadership and Management Team
- Good transport links with buses and trains
- Competitive rates of pay
A lovely, diverse Primary School in Ilford are seeking a Key Stage Two teacher to start with them in September. The vacancy is due to an existing teacher moving on. The school has excellent transport links and is easily accessible by car from central london and surrounding boroughs.
The school received an overall ‘Good’ grade for their OFSTED inspection last June, with the Leadership and Management of the school receiving an ‘Outstanding’ grade.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Teach inspiring and creative lessons.
- Aim to raise pupil progress and attainment through a consistently high level of planning, teaching and assessment.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Have a current DBS on the update service.
The school can offer:-
- Outstanding Senior Leadership support
- Allocated PPA time
- Support with planning
- Hard working children
- A warm welcome into the school and community
Salary: To be negotiated (DOE)
Do you match the criteria? Does this role excite you?
If so, please call us on 0207 593 3071 for more information, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org