SEN TA required in Surbition to work with pupils with SEMH and ASC
- • Competitive rate of pay depending on experience and training
- • Flexible working hours
- • Immediate start
At Teaching Personnel, we are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant in Surbition who has previously worked with pupils with autism spectrum condition (ASC) and Social Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties (SEMH).
• Outstanding OFSTED 2015/2016
• Excellent facilities including, ADAN programme, Multi-sensory rooms and extensive ground with farm animals.
• Small classes lots of TA support
• Low staff turnover
• Competitive rates of pay
The position is within a SEN school and would be a challenging but highly rewarding role. Particular personal or professional experience of supporting individuals with ASC and SEMH is highly desirable.
• Familiar using either PEC’S, Makaton or BSL.
• Trained in Team Teach
• Confident working with children 1:1 or small groups
• Hands on and not afraid to get stuck in
We require candidates to apply who are passionate in assisting children with ASC to access the curriculum. The school is particularly keen to have candidates who are proactive, empathetic, engaging and creative.
Should you require any additional information about this exciting opportunity or indeed to apply for the position, please contact your SEN specialist consultant Nicole Totterdell on 01189071531 or by email at nicole.totterdell@teachingpersonnel .com